Welcome to St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School. We hope the information provided allows you to complete enrolment procedures with confidence.
Please note the following:
- To be eligible for enrolment in Foundation 2022 your child must turn five years old by 30 April, 2022
- A copy of your child’s Birth and Baptism Certificates must be provided. This should be attached to your enrolment form.
- At the time of lodging an enrolment application all new families will be required to pay a non-refundable enrolment fee of $100.00 per family to secure a place in the school
- An immunisation certificate must be provided for all children, prior to their commencement at school. This can be obtained from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR– www.medicareaustralia.gov.au). The Immunisation Register is a national register administered by Medicare Australia that records details of vaccinations given to children under seven years of age who live in Australia
- Enrolment Applications for FOUNDATION 2022 ARE NOW OPEN
- Individual interviews will be conducted for all new enrolment applicants in June (dates to be confirmed. Times will be arranged by the school Office)
- Email applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Prospectus for 2022 enrolments is now available click here.
- St Brigid’s Enrolment form is now available online click here